_

10/10/08

A.C. Slatering


"I was at my girlfriends house last night for dinner, and shortly after i
had to go number 2. My Gf's brother was in the main bathroom, so i went to
use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered
something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you
take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell
AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, my
stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door.
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC
SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your
pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with
my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about
halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see
that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I
began pushing harder and harder. I stood up to try and fix myself when
suddenly the door opened. My gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me.
I was hugging the back of the toilet with my ass up in the air and pants on
the floor next to me. My turd was half out of my ass and the other half
landed squarely on the front of the toilet seat. We made eye contact for a
split second. I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up,
got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I haven't
spoken with my gf about it yet as I am sure her mother said something to
her, but I am expecting her to break up with me soon. Not because I was AC
Slatering in her parents' bathroom, but because I never cleaned my turd off
the toilet seat.

Anyways, has anyone else ever had any experience with AC Slatering? Was I
doing something wrong with this maneuver? Is this something that would you
end a relationship over?"

0 comments: