_

7/9/08

ATM...

Can't get this verse out my head.

"Yo I gotta get mines, no matter what the con-sequences
Count up my blessings, add up my weapons
Cock back the gat and let my nine serve purpose
Sling do my thing organize fiend servants
Tryin to make a mil is stress you know the deal
So we sling drills get your cap peeled, cuz everything is real
Cuz I wanna chill, laid up in a jacuzzi
Sippin bubbly, with my fingers on the uzi
Try to infiltrate my fort get caught
Dead up in new york, my brain is packed with criminal thoughts
Get your life lost never found again my friend
Mission completed, watch you drop in less than ten
On my road to the riches, hittin snitches off with mad stitches
Your last restin place’ll be a ditch kid
No one can stop me try your style’s sloppy
Want to be me, you’re just an imitation copy
My theme is all about making the green
Livin up in luxury, pushin phat whips and livin comfortably"




It's like a jungle man..no matter how love much u got in yo heart, devil pulls ya under..

0 comments: